Saturday, December 13, 2008

Gorgeous!!!!!!! Need I say more!


Jaden had her first dance debut today, OK everyone settle down before you freak out about not knowing about it! It was at the Senior Center, and it was literally only 10 minutes long, it actually took me longer to do her hair then it did for us to drive over there, dance, and come home!!!

Before I get into how unbelievably proud of her I am, I am going to pat myself on the back!! I got her ready today and she was so gorgeous I just about cried, but I didn't! There now on to Jaden, my three year old rock star! Dancing three steps behind, and watching me and the other dancers more than her coach! She blew me away. She was so happy, excited, and unbelievable. She lights up every room! There are times when I look at her and think, 'I can't believe she's mine!'

As I was doing her hair, she was sitting on the counter watching me in the mirror and she said, "mom, you turned me into a woman!" I started laughing, where the hell do kids get this stuff?! I said you think so, and she said "yeah, I look big like you". I am not ready for her to be big, I know, I know, I have quite a while but as much as I complain about her cute little attitude I really am loving this age. She is so funny, and to watch her try to figure things out. She amazes me and I think this world could learn a whole lot if everyone would just slow down and simply watch a child go about their business.

I have always enjoyed just simply watching her. Since the day she was born. She is the dictionary definition of Awesome (to be left in awe, formidable, amazing, heart-stirring, wonderful). I know, those of you that are reading this are thinking to yourself, all mom's say things like that, but she truly is amazing. She has been so easy. I had a great pregnancy, not so great labor, but as a baby, she hardly ever cried, she smiled all the time, (and no it wasn't gas!!!!) , and she just roles with things. She simply and unbelievably is just amazing!

And she was her unbelievably, amazing, awesome, self today that she always is. I have to pat myself on the back one more time. Look at this remarkable human I have brought into this world. God, I love her!!! On the way home, I looked in the backseat and said, "great job today Jadie Lou Who", she looked at me and said, "thanks, mama", and the smile on her face was.... Uh, there are no words.

3 comments:

Jana said...

OMG!!! I am just about in tears!! She is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I love her sooo much! I can't believe she is my little niece. I love spending time with her. And so does her cousin-brother! lol You did a great job on her hair!!! You are so awesome!!! I am in total love right now with these pics. I'm gonna steal one... love you!!!

Trish said...

A STAR IS BORN!!!! What a doll our little Jadie is!!! She is beyond adorable!! Good job on the hair Mom. Grandpa and I looked at these and thought how much the nursing home residents must have loved her. The nicest thing about our little Jaden is that she is as sweet as she looks. We are blessed to have her in our lives, just like her Mama. Love, Grandma

Vegas Baby! said...

I know isn't she the most beautiful thing ever!!!
It was really short but it was so much fun!!
Both of you are the best! Jaden loves you both so very much!!!