Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I have been waiting!


I am a huge Bam Margera fan! I watch everything Bam is on or involved in and I also listen to his radio show. I have been waiting for this book to actually come out! They are also hoping to make a movie to go along with it. So many times I have had a laugh at Novak's expense, but reading this book has given me a whole new perspective. The wording, the honesty, to be completely honest I was worried that it would be filled with the hiding behind the wall Brandon Novak that he is so obviously being on anything public with Bam. This book is great and he deserves nothing but respect for the detail and harsh reality he has put into it. Knowing so much of behind the scenes of this book, I am completely amazed at the talent he has pulled out to put forth in this. Congratulations Brandon Novak, this is a true accomplishment. Something for many to respect and idolize you for. Hopefully it is inspiration for even you!!

No comments: