Sunday, December 7, 2008

3 OF 365



1. Someone cooking for me.
2. A clean house, a lot like my organization one from 2 of 365, I like having things clean and sometimes enjoy actually cleaning, but they never seem to stay that way, no matter how much you bitch for them to!!!
3. Heat. I HATE WINTER!! Sorry that wasn't very joyful of me! I will redo that one!
3. Comfy cozy jammies, big soft blankets, the best snuggle buddy ever (Mine is Jaden!! or Outlaw if my first option refuses!), and a good book, or movie!
4. My almost four-year-old daughter coming into her own, so to speak! She is a smart ass, and I love it! For now!!!
5. The telephone. Without it I wouldn't be able to talk to my sister for hours on end!! Have I mentioned to you all how awesome she is!! Check her out, you'll love her too!
Wild & Crazy Girl

1 comment:

Jana said...

I love someone cooking for me too! So get your ass down here and cook my something, k? lol

Jaden is such a snuggler. I love her!

Okay...that's my blog so I must be the awesome one!!! I think your awesome too, even though you hung up on me today!